Search Rates & Availability
**Prices vary depending on season and availability.
This sunny, beautiful and private apartment is part of the Nautilus Resort and overlooks the lovely Campbell’s beach to the Solitary Islands.
Apartment Three at Nautilus is a beautiful, light-filled, private and relaxing apartment that has stunning views over Campbell’s Beach and the Solitary Islands.
* Breathtaking ocean views from all living areas plus main bedroom.
* Main bedroom with king bed and ensuite bathroom (with both bath and shower) with walk in robes.
* Second bedroom split king with own ensuite bathroom.
* Third bedroom with queen bed and own ensuite bathroom.
* Double LUG with remote door.
* Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms including living room.
* Well equipped kitchen (including dishwasher)
* Laundry with washer and dryer
* Spacious open plan living approximately 28 squares.
* Enjoy a BBQ on the large North East facing deck overlooking the ocean.
The Nautilus Resort is set on nine tropically landscaped acres of absolute beach frontage just 7 kilometers north of Coffs Harbour on the beautiful Sapphire strip. Nautilus has been carefully planned to allow guests to take advantage of the spectacular beachfront location without harming the natural environment. There never appears to be a crowd even when the complex is fully booked!
Coffs Harbour boasts the most temperate climate in Australia allowing you to do just about everything you want to do anytime of the year.
When staying in our apartment, you will have access to all the facilities offered at the Resort including:
Three swimming pools (one solar heated all year round)
Indoor and outdoor Spas
Two Beachfront tennis courts
Table Tennis and basketball hoop
Four BBQ Cabanas throughout the Village with some rooms offering their own
Beachfront Pandanus Deck
Private beach (great for fishing)
Opal Essence Day Spa & Hair Salon
Macro Yoga Therapy
You will have access to our entire apartment during your stay, as well as all the facilities the resort has to offer including two pools, a sauna, a small gym overlooking the ocean, tennis courts and a restaurant.
- Street View